Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I NEED TO FOCUS OR I'LL MISS THE HOP


THE FALL COFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP STARTED LAST FRIDAY!  We had the grandkids for 4 days so first now I'm making and posting my cards. (Wouldn't have it any other way!)

When: Friday, September 15 – Friday, September 22
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: FALL

The hop is almost over so I truly need to focus!  How better than with this adorable freebie image from JessicaLynnOriginals.  (She always gives us a freebie for the hop.)  

First I digitally colored Brentwood, then fussy cut him out before I added a sorcerer's hat and a shiny puffy star.  Don't you just love that blurry word paper that I found in my stash?  Goes so well with the sentiment on the coffee cup!



A little bit of copic markers and splatter stamp on the coffee cup.  Some 3-D effect with pop dots and foam tape, especially on the book made with Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.  Background papers and hat from Oct 31 collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  Using up really old stuff in my stash.

Entering:

Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop HERE.  I'm #807




















OUTLAWZ Thursday Twist: Leaves TT091417
OUTLAWZ Festive Friday:  Let's Have Coffee FF091517
OUTLAWZ  Saturday Paper A La Mode: Make your card pop with pop dots PAM09162017
OUTLAWZ site-wide drawing:  #151

10 comments:

New Creations said...

Love how you focused on the sentiment with cute image, love the cute book idea! Perfect design!

Karen Letchworth said...

Adorable card! Loving what you did with that sweet CDD image.
Karen

Hetty said...

Love your card and great use of the Brentwood image.

~amy~ said...

I adore all of your great details including that awesome HAT!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh yes, he needs his book of potions & such, right? This is such a fun, creative card.

Lori Turner said...

SUPER CUTE card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love Brentwood's hat too.

Fikreta said...

its super cute!

Lisa said...

Lovety Love Love! That witch hat on Brentwood... awesome!

Shanna Slater said...

Love how you"dressed" Brentwood up :) Great job

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album