Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine

Time for some Craftastic Connoisseur Saturday inspiration for Imagine That! digis by Kris.



Using these sets from the Imagine That! Digistamp Store:














A new Anything Goes challenge has started at the Creative Playground. You have until March 3 to link up your creation.  If you use an Imagine That! image, you will receive this month's freebie:





I'm Entering these challenges with my seeds of love Valentine:

Path to Positivity: Challenge #45 optional Road Ahead  I'm #9
I'm reminded of Johnny Appleseed when I see Lorie planting her seeds of love. Perhaps she'll take them on the road the way Johnny did.

Mojo Monday sketch #482  I/m #51 just for fun x


The Card Concept Love and Romance Photo Inspiration  I'm #28 x


OUTLAWZ (ning site; sign-in) Twisted Thursday:  Feb 2-8 Anything Goes with Optional Twist--TicTacToe  TT020217  I covered the card except for lace and arrow. x

3 comments:

Pippa said...

Lovely card and a great one for our challenge theme. Thank you for sharing with us at PoP. Pippa PoP DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love all those scattered hearts. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Layers of cute... Love the tiny heart banner. Fun.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album