Saturday, September 10, 2016

September = School + Apples

This is a 100% digital composition that can be printed out as a 4.5" x 5.5" card.  

September always means back to school and apple picking time.  I found it easy to work up this combo with these digis.  I'm just lovin' that black apple paper! Find it in the store Imagine That Digis by Kris HERE  
Please note that I used the precolored digi of the school girl as seen in the kit below.




FYI:  This design would work for the Easy As 1-2-3 Challenge over at the Creative Playground HERE: 1 sentiment; 2 strips of patterned paper; 3 embellies-school supplies.  As GDT, I can't enter---but YOU can!

Monthly Challenge


CHALLENGES I'M ENTERING:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie: Challenge #52 Photo Inspiration Sept. 8-21; I'm #3
I enter this challenge often --- it was a given to do so this time as the inspiration photo went perfectly with the challenge sponsor's kit (Imagine That! Digis by Kris), especially since I'm GDT for Kris this quarter.  Apples, rulers, pencils, crayons.....




Crafty Calendar: Back to School until Sept. 28  I'm #18

Crafting Musketeers:  #41 Back to School--any type of craft; only one entry until Sept. 29  I'm #12

Paper Sweeties Inspiration #47 September (don't need to use her images but get extra entry if you do)  Aren't these colors a perfect match for that apple digi paper and the pencil digi paper? I'm #9




World Wide Open Deisgn Team Challenge--August 15  Anything Goes but must be on a design team I'm #119 x

Your Scrapbook Place--September  Anything Goes any form of artwork not just cards   I'm #16

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh ... cute, cute, cute! Thanks so much for sharing this darling digital creation with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and fun piece, hugs, Valerie

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulous Digital Image, lovely bright colours, its gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is totally adorable!!!! It is such a happy card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties!

Maria said...

Super darling image! It's a fabulous school themed card!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Paper Sweeties! Please come back soon!!

Janis Lewis said...

Great project! Thanks for linking up at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!
~DT Janis

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Love the colors and those images are so cute!!

Katrina Bufton said...

Cute card, I love your layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album