Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Teabag Gift Card Holder

Today is International Tea Day!


I love the free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps.

My four-year-old granddaughter and I enjoy coloring them together.  It is a special time we share since we both love to craft.

And I use the pre-colored versions on cards.

I would like to share with you a Dearie Dolls link.  I hope you find it as delightful as I did.
The Snowman Song

Here is the latest card I made using a Dearie Dolls Digi. It's actually called Little Hot Chocolate Snowman.  I placed it on a teabag gift card holder. 



Why is it a teabag?  Because of the valley/mountain fold in the middle which can then hold a gift card or cash.  





Additional materials used:
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
DCWV glitter card stock
Tombow Fasterner Tabs (velcro tab to hold it shut)
Misc. scrap of 2 sided card stock
Really Reasonable Ribbon - silver


This is my 5th entry for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. This one is #443.



There is a special post on that site for International Tea Day.  You can see it HERE. There still is time to enter the blog hop.  Flash prizes are being awarded today.

I  HAVE BLOG CANDY FOR THIS HOP.  JUST LEAVE A COMMENT HERE.  NO NEED TO  "FOLLOW" ME UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO. LIMITED TO COMMENTS FROM THOSE LIVING IN THE U.S.A. ONLY.  (I will try to do something digital for international visitors in the next hop.)  One winner will receive a Starbucks gift card. One winner will receive a hot chocolate packet. Picture on this post.  When you leave a comment on Day One HERE, please let me know if you'd like to be included in the blog candy drawing.  

Of course, I'd love a comment here, too, telling me how you like this gift card holder! Thanks so much for visiting!

ALSO ENTERING THESE CHALLENGES:

Tuesday Throwdown:  #274 Anything Goes I'm #13 until January 4, 2016 x

Crafty Hazelnut's December Patterned Paper Challenge  I'm #253 x

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #340  I'm #15 til Jan 1, 2016?? x

25 comments:

Dawn Darlene said...

love the ribbon!

*Vicki* said...

That image is so adorable!! Love your fun tea bag holder and the addition of the snowflakes! ;) The colors are perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

Lori Kobular said...

Love that sweet snowman with a cup of hot chocolate or tea! Love that it is a tea bag holder too! Perfect for today....Happy International Tea Day!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love this image, beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

Super cute, love the red + aqua!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

That little snowman is adorable. TFS

Helen F. said...

Darling snowman!

Lisa said...

Adorable snowman and very cute pouch! Love it!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card, Helene, love that it holds a gift card if you want! Happy Wednesday!

kellyjean said...

Cute and fun way to give a gift!

Hetty said...

Totally sweet gift card with such a wonderful snowman image.

D.Ann C said...

Aww! Sweet JUMBO tea bag! Thanks for the fab blog candy offer! Count me in!!

Sandy said...

So adorable! I love that image. Happy Holidays! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. - Sandy, DT Sweetie

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so adorable! I love the sweet image and your awesome giftcard holder! I'm in Canada so I'm not eligible for your candy but thank you for your generosity and I wish those eligible the best of luck!

Happy Dance said...

This is one of the cutest snowman images ever! He's adorable! Love this gc holder. The colors in the patterned paper are pretty, and I love those snowflakes and that bit of sparkly ribbon. Great project! Bev

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Very cute and clever project!

Chark said...

this is a fun one! love it!

Karenladd said...

This is so sweet with that little snowman and mug! Warm and cozy and a perfect take on that inspiration photo!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I just love this image! He's adorable and I love this cute tea bag/gift holder idea.

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful! I love your embellishments!

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Words and Pictures said...

So very cute - what a lovely idea for a gift wallet.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Naki said...

I love this adorable image you used! How precious is that your granddaughter colors with you! All the details you added make this giftcard holder a treasure to receive! Thanks for joining us over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album