Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Santa Claus is Visiting Unruly PaperArts This Month

The December issue of Unruly PaperArts blogozine is up. Our theme this month is Santa Claus

Unfortunately, this is our last issue. You can read about that here.  UPA evolved from Gingersnap Creations.  I made the transition from one group to the other so I'm sad to see it come to a end. 

My article will be posted on December 3. Here's a sneak peek.



I would like to enter this here:

Craft-Dee BowZ December Monthly Challenge CDB32: Anything Goes with a handmade bow
I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make the bow, following the easy directions that came with it. This is the first time I actually used the bow maker which I had won in a contest.

Curtain Call Dear Santa due December 10
The Santa graphic is from Vintage Holiday Graphics.


I also posted this in Tag Tuesday where I play when I have time.  Our theme is bows.

3 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Super cute card! I love the design!

Leigh Penner said...

I love that little sled! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Donna Maligno said...

Really adorable card Helene - very clean and nostalgic. Love your bow and glad you are enjoying your Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker! Meryry Christmas!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album