Monday, October 19, 2015

Party On

In the midnight hour----my quick and cathartic coloring.  I discovered the Vera Lane Studio party last week but first I had to finish a design team project, which was squeezed in between an out-of-town wedding and spending the day with the grandkids. But I never pass up a chance to party....so here is my post card celebrating Vera Lane Studio.  I think I understand why coloring books for adults are so popular.  After a full day, it was great to get lost in this coloring project.



I'm sharing this on here on my blog, my closed Facebook group, and on Pinterest.  As well as on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Page.

Here is something I made last year with Janet's images.




2 comments:

Tracey said...

So cool...love all the colouring and fun image! The sentiment is Perfect....going to write it on my blackboard for this weeks quote!

Electra said...

Thank you for the tip on these great images. When I saw your great card, I went right over and picked up this exact same little girl and made a birthday cad for my daughter with it. I LOVE her work!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album