Monday, June 15, 2015

RECAP AND WINNER


The Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop was so much fun!  Once again, I was inspired by the many crafters' entries, introduced to new challenge blogs, and wishing I owned all the sponsors' products  I didn't get to use all the coffee related products I own.  My daily inspiration took me to specific places. But there's always the next hop and all the challenges in-between.  Hats off to Amy for her dedication of time and energy to these hops.

Here's a recap of what I made for the Summer hop:







And of course the last item is a gift card with a $5. Starbucks gift card enclosed.  It goes to one lucky commenter on that post.  And the winner is....



Blogger Cheryl Harwick said...
Fun card. Love your paper choices, etc.
June 12, 2015 at 10:50 PM
 
Congrats Cheryl!  

I have yet to figure out how to get to someone's blog from Google+. However, I did get watch several of your videos, Cheryl, so I feel that I am the real winner, here!  Please email me your snail mail addy, and I'll pop that card in the mail to you pronto! 

See you at the next Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!!!

3 comments:

Patry Ro said...

Congrats to you both for the most important thing: The friendship!!! It´s so great to meet all you talented crafters!!! Regards!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for you nice comments on my blog! Valerie

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

All of your cards were amazing and fabulous! Congrat's to your winner!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album