Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spooning

For Unruly PaperArts Blogozine's March edition, Trash 2 Treasure, I contributed an article on altered spoons.

I purchased a set of silver flatware at a church rummage sale for the purpose of creating some altered art.

Photos of the individual spoons and crafting details are in my UPA article.  A complete list of materials is there, but I'd like to point out that I used 2 word strips and that great looking vintage couple available from our UPA sponsor, Rubber Dance Stamps.

I hope you'll visit Unruly Paper Arts to read my article.   And I'd be over the moon if you left me a comment there!


3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Just loved these over at UPA, but couldn't get it to let me leave a comment - will try again later if I remember! Fabulous alterations, and so many inspirational ideas. Like you, I've been meaning to get to spoons for ages, so thank you so much for the nudge.
Alison xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

These are just gorgeous!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love it!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album