Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Back to School

Playing again at Tag Tuesday.  This week's theme is School Days.

I made a totally digital tag, using digital images from the two design teams I'm on, Gecko Galz and My Artistic Adventures.  I cropped, converted to png files, and layered.  I added some white text to the chalkboard.


I'm entering this in

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Yahoo group challenge, Between the Covers (anything book related).

Digitally Sweet Challenges:  Add a frame:  the wood blackboard frame.  This is my second entry here for this particular challenge.  I get two entries for this one because it's totally digital.

Kinda ironic--computer meets vintage school.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderfully nostalgic and perfectly vintage.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

OMG....lol...you know..when I was sending you the image....I first selected the png...then thought...I better send the jpg...lol...next time I will save you the step :0) ADORABLE!! Super cute School themed project!!
Hugs
Heather

Sarah said...

Love the beautiful image; the frame is perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

Unknown said...

Adorable tag.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the computer meets old school. Ironic, but wonderful.

Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! hope to see you next week.

Wendy said...

Helene...this is adorable. I love your digital work. Great use of the Gecko Galz image. I have signed up to be a follower so I don't miss any more of your creations.
Wendy, GG Teamie

Joan said...

I love this!!!

MsMad said...

love this

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album