Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pocket Full of Valentines

I received my Valentine ATCs from the Red Lead swap.

The theme was Pocket Full of Valentines and we were to fashion a pocket on our ATC.  We were to use exclusive Red Lead products.

Here is mine, which I had previously posted.  I made an overlapping pocket with a removable tag tucked in one side.



Here is the one I received from Elise Smith-Dewey.  She made a pocket across the entire bottom and tucked in an envelope sealed with washi tape.  I love the corkboard heart with banner stick pin and glittery heart.



This one is from Debra Wallace.  I hope you can see the glitter on the cupid stamped image.  Beautiful, delicate flower with heart button.  And how awesome is that metal embossed heart tucked into the pocket?



This last one is from Lisa Boyer.  She used the Red Lead wood word frame and did some painting and stenciling.  Lovely!


The Red Lead Art Exchange 2014 is monthly.  You can join in for any or all months.  The badge/link is on my sidebar.

This is my last Valentine/Love/Wedding theme post.  We have celebrated our 44 years of marriage, Valentine's Day, and our daughter's wedding.  We now are expecting three babies into our family in the next few weeks so I'll be changing my blog background to a baby theme.

2 comments:

trisha too said...

Very sweet, Helene!

(I recognize that bit of Rusty Pickle heart paper--wow, that's some "vintage" stuff there!)

:)

Terry said...

These are all so pretty! Love the little sweet tag in the fold of your card! Enjoy!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album