Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Winner of my Blog Candy from the PIT DT Blog Hop

Here are the last two close-ups of the individual triangles that made up my CREATE banner for the Pages In Time Design Team blog hop. I used the Crafty Secrets Domestic Goddess assortment of products; Petaloo Flora Doodles; and from the Pages In Time monthly kits: patterned paper and alphabet.
drum roll, please:
and the winner of my blog candy is:
SANDI SMITH !!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Sandi!
Sandi, there's a tab at the top of my blog entitled Contact Me.  If you click on it, it will take you to my email addy.  Please email me your snail mail addy.  I'll get your prize out to you!
A list of all the PIT Blog Hop winners is located in the Forum at Pages In Time.  There's a link to PIT on my right sidebar.  
Thanks to everyone who took the time to hop, leave comments, and become followers.
Next event is the Pages In Time Back to School Crop the weekend of Sept. 10-12!

7 comments:

Lori said...

These banners crack me up, I might have to get that paper to make ATC's or something..too funny. Love your rosettes, too! Congrats to Sandi, what a great giveaway!

Terry said...

Congratulations to Sandi! Enjoy!

Jan Hennings said...

love these and your vintage style blog :)

Sandi Smith said...

Thanks so much Helene...I am so happy to win your gorgeous banner!!!It will definitely be hanging on my scraproom wall!

Unknown said...

Congrats Sandi!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Lucky winner! Luv your pieces again today, sweet work!

Anonymous said...

oh man! I wish I signed up to win, that banner is the most fabulous thing I've seen all week! I love the vintage kitch!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album