Friday, March 19, 2010

Guest Designer at Pages In Time

Beginning today, I'm the Guest Design Team Member at Pages in Time.  I'll be spending the month creating some layouts and other art, mostly using the Pages In Time kits.  I'm so excited about this assignment.  I love the PIT on-line ning site where great talent gathers to share their work.  Also on this PIT site, I'm moderator of three groups:  All Things Vintage, Fashionistas, and Hybrid and Altered Artists. Please join us.  I have lots of links to these places on my right side-bar.  Starting tomorrow, you'll be seeing more layouts posted here as part of my guest designer work.

6 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

hope the GT goes well. must go and take a look at the site! ClareX

Denise said...

Woohoo! Congrats Helene! I'm so excited that ur joining us and can't wait to see what u bring us!

deb famularo said...

Congrats Helene! This gig is SO you! I'm glad you got the card already, hope you enjoy it! love deb xOxO

Love the music here, may stick around a bit!!!!!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

how exciting ! off to check it out :) !

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

congrats! sounds wonderful... have a scrappy adventure!!!

Lori said...

Congrats to you! You do fab work, I'm sure everyone will be impressed!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album