Friday, February 5, 2010

GC39 Color Challenge: Metallics

Here is my entry for the metallics challenge. After using fluid chalk ink to color the tag green, I sprayed a mixture of water and gold Perfect Pearls on it to give the effect of "raindrops" since the cherub is holding an umbrella. I used Adirondak gold metallic paint dabber to edge the tag and painted a couple of spots on the tag. I also added gold scrap border. Valentine image from Red Lead Paperworks. Websters Pages background paper.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'd say it's a good use of the gold paint dabber! Love it!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous tag Helen!!! Love all of the gold touches!!! Cool idea to spray over chalk inks...gotta try that!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty tag! Love the touches of metal! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Metallic Challenge!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album