Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Grafico

As a design team member for Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends, I am given digi images from the site's sponsor, My Grafico. Here is the ice skate I made with one of their images. I will use it as an embellishment on a scrapbook layout which is still a work in progress.


I printed the digi image of the ice skate, then cut the boot from a embossed white paper and cut the blade from shimmery silver cardstock.  I used Frosted Lace Stickles to highlight the embossed design and added silver eyelets, then laced silver ribbon through the eyelets.  I added Rock Candy crackle paint to the blade to resemble ice.  Finally, I pleated wired ribbon for the boot sock.  When I add this skate to my layout, I plan to add some flowers and vintage images to complete the look.

I'm posting the ice skate to help celebrate My Grafico's birthday and 25% off sale which ends at midnight tonight GMT, January 15. The skate comes from the set Christmas Stamps and Brushes. (Click on the name of the set to see it.)

Click on the anniversary banner to go to the My Grafico website.



2 comments:

Lori said...

This is beautiful! I'm also on the DT but didn't create anything this beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's an amazing card! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Monica

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album