Monday, November 2, 2009

Queen Kat Designs Royal Monday Blog Hop November Stamp Release Preview


Happy November and Welcome to the Monday QKD blog hop. If you hopped on board here, please click on QKD to start at the beginning of the official blog and work your way back. I wouldn't want you to miss any of the great stamping creations made for today. If you've been following the blog hop, you came from my new blogging buddy, Kelly.

I'm PREVIEWING what's to come for QKD on release day which is Wednesday, November 4th. That's the same day our new releases hit the QKD on-line store. I must confess that my favorite part of going to the movie theater is to watch the previews. How perfect is this? On the first Monday of each month, I get to preview for you one of the new QKD stamp releases. Today, meet Wa Loli, a beautifully detailed stamp created for Queen Kat Designs.
I had fun working with this modern fashion trend but had to incorporate a traditional fan. Here are some of the products I used: gold German scrap, Wilton gold paper doily; puffy satin bats; Adirondack gold dabber paint, Copics and Prismacolor markers, white Souffle pen, white gel pen, black precision pen, Twinklette glitter markers, Black Diamond Stickles, Xmas Red Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle diecuts. There are lots of Stickles on her purse and glitter bands on the bottom of her fashionable top which don't show up in the evening indoor lighting.

This is a big month for QKD. We're gearing up for the QKD Birthday hop and another release on November 19th.

Next up is my Stampin' Saturday partner, Penny.

Don't forget to end your hop at the QKD store . This week's QKD Store Special: Buy 2 stamp sets get 1 separates stamp free ($3.99 or less) or buy 3 separates get 1 free.

Here's our new Monday QKD blog hop list, to help you navigate in cyberspace.
QKD blog
Alex's blog
Vicki's blog
Kelly's blog
Helene's blog
Penny's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Anita's blog
Sara's blog
Ashley's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

13 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!! and you said your strong suit isn't coloring.. HA! I love it!

linnes said...

Wowww! Great job on this card, so many stuff you used and great job on coloring too!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this helene!!! sooooooooooo fab!

Kelly Braund said...

Such a cool design! Awesome job!

Steph Ackerman said...

Fabulous job. Love the added doily.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! What a fabulous design and I love all the things you used on this card!!

Sara Henton said...

I love watching the previews too!! I really like the way you colored her!! HMMM taking notes

Juliet Diley said...

She is awesome!!! Love it!

Lara said...

Great job!! I love all of the details.

Penny said...

love the gold elements you added! great job!

Maigan Lynn said...

very cute stamp! I love her hair!

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card! I love it! This is an adorable image!

Anonymous said...

You sure did alot of great work on this card, wowy!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album