Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MMSC26















I'm on the Monday QKD blog hop, but there is another one going on Wednesday, the 11th. Please click on QKD to start at the beginning of the official blog and see what's been created by the rest of the Design Team. I posted for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge using the QKD Russian Dolls stamp set. It's hard to be thinking about Christmas already. I've been ill for several days, and this is the first card I've made in a long time. It feels good to be back creating.

5 comments:

kellyjean said...

Hey girl! So sweet of you to leave a note on my blog. I've been wanting to visit more often but just can't seem to find the time to "surf!" DD gave me her blog award a couple weeks ago and I told here then that I would post it assap (as stampingly soon as possible.) whew! Thanks again!

Great job (as always) on the sketch! Keep inspiring! I really appreciate your inspiration!

Priscilla said...

What a pretty flower..I love the red too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carol Hurlock said...

What a splendid card. I love how your used the poinsettia for the fan element...very creative. The background dp is stunning. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Midnight Madness this week. We love seeing your work.

Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Love the white design on that paper, and stamped image, WOW big red flower. Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness - we appreciate you playing our sketch challenge.

Jane MMSC DT

Lovely Linda said...

I love the way you have used this sketch and made it your own! Those Russian Dolls are gorgeous and look fabulous with the gorgeous Red Flower - a great touch! Well played! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you will next week!!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album