Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ADORNIT 30 min. Card Challenge

Today starts some fun at ADORNIT. As part of the QKD Design Team, I'm gearing up for ADORNIT's blog hop on Friday. But I took a break, looked at their blog, and saw that they posted a challenge to make a Christmas card in 30 minutes. With pre-made white scallops and signs, I should have been able to make more than one card in the alloted time, but I got engrossed in decorating my tree with those Hero Art Metallics that I recently bought. And I decided I needed to distress my sign and scallop with Ranger tea dye distress ink so they blended better with my patterned paper. I used two stamp sets from Queen Kat Designs: Fancy Christmas Stamp Set and Christmas Greetings Stamp Set. The tree image is very detailed and beautiful by itself, but I couldn't help adding a little bling! It IS the holiday season!

3 comments:

Simply Delightful in second grade said...

very pretty card!!! love it!

CathQuillScrap said...

Very pretty card... you sure worked hard on it.

Tracy said...

Lovely card ... tfs ...

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album